Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Compost! Compost! Compost!


The idea of making this trio of carrot-top characters came to me while I was making Osso Bucco. I was peeling carrots as I looked out the kitchen window into my backyard where a compost bin sits sadly waiting to be filled. I hadn't dumped anything into that bin for months out of sheer laziness. So I let out a deep sigh, gathered my veggie scraps after prepping for the Osso Bucco, and stepped out toward the compost bin to feed it, promising myself that wouldn't be the last time I would do that deed.

Maybe these carrot tops will inspire (or "guilt") you into composting?

1 comment:

  1. my son uses a compost bin, he made it from a lg rubbermaid :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Next to smiles, they're my favorite.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...