Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Crocheted Neck Warmer

It's finally starting to get chilly in the mornings.  A brisk walk with my son to school inspired me to crochet this neck warmer from 4-ply medium weight worsted green and white yarn.  The textured stitches provide lots of warmth, but the scarf is compact enough to tuck away into my purse when it gets too warm.  The transparent and opaque vintage button gives a subtle hint of glam, but it doesn't take away from the textured pattern.  Below are step-by-step instructions on how to make this versatile accessory, including detailed instructions for changing colors.Crocheted Neck Warmer                                                              

1 comment:

I love comments. Next to smiles, they're my favorite.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...