Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

OMG! I Finally Made One That's HOT!

My jar of stars made it on craftster.org's crochet projects hot list.  I'm soooo happy, but mostly relieved to think that my ideas are inspiring other crafty people to do similar projects.  I feel like Sally Field when she won the Oscar for Places in The Heart, "You like me, right now, you like me."  Her quote does imply that being liked is all too temporary, but you know what?  I'll take being momentarily liked, and try to trump it with something even more crafty.  For now I'm calling this good:
Click here to see what other craftsters are saying about this project.

3/6/11... oops!  I did it again... what a great weekend!  I hope to see people making and wearing these...
Click here to see what other craftsters are saying about this project.

2 comments:

I love comments. Next to smiles, they're my favorite.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...