Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Quack! Quack!

We took the humidity in the Pacific Northwest for granted.  Now that we're in Cali the air is so dry we have lotion in almost every corner of our house to try to encourage us to lube.  Trouble is, we didn't really have to do this that often in Oregon so it's become a bit of a chore.  Anyway, maybe this little duck disguise will quack us into slathering on lotion.  What, no eyeballs, you ask?  I prefer not to have quacky eyes peering at me while I'm showering. Pattern sold on Etsy. (Updated 6/16/13: this pattern is now free to download at http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/quacky-lotion-topper )
I think I'm going quacky now, because my crocheting fingers are wanting to make a lotion cap that dispenses out of the duck's tush instead of the bill.  I'm sooo quacky!

2 comments:

  1. bahahahaha OH HOW CUUUUUUTE, LOL
    I have duck theme in my bathroom LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha!! Such an adorable idea!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Next to smiles, they're my favorite.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...