Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Quack! Quack! Pattern!

At long last, I've finished the pattern for this quacky lotion topper.  The pattern is available at my etsy shop.  (updated 6/16/13 - this pattern is now free to download on http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/quacky-lotion-topper ). The first one was done in free form, so I had to do a lot of back-tracking.  The pattern gives the option of making a narrow or a wide-beaked duck.  That's probably why it took so long for me to finish.  I hope you enjoy...

4 comments:

  1. EEEEEk Im going now to make Mr Quackers lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having a ducky themed baby shower for my sister. These are now a MUST! So cute. I will have to buy her pump lotions and shampoos, now! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fugzilla - how fun! makes me smile thinkin' about all those duckies :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Next to smiles, they're my favorite.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...