Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Felted Pig

 I had to take a break from making those birds.  Their mood was rubbing off on me.  I took myself to a happier place by eating some yogurt.  Then I remembered my low fat craft and wondered if I should add the container to the stack.  Meh, too unoriginal.  That's when this pig was born (crocheted using worsted weight wool yarn, and felted through the washing machine; eyes were cut from sheets of white and black felt, then glued on):
What does he have to do with yogurt?  Well, let's look again:
And just to make him more interesting...
And even MORE interesting...

OINK!

1 comment:

  1. Found you through the Ravelry Blogging group. That pig is adorable! And I love that both his tail and his head serve as covers. Very cute. :)

    Lina
    photoknitdog.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Next to smiles, they're my favorite.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...