Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Is That Really A Gastropod?


This gastropod (more commonly known as snail) has a hidden secret.  Actually, I should say secretion, courtesy of my dentist.  There is no intended metaphor behind this new character, but feel free to conjure up your own story. 
Yes, snails and dental hygiene don't normally relate, but that's what makes sculpting with yarn so fun.  This toothpaste costume got me thinking of Halloween; thus, the orange and black flowers with a different look on either side. 

Crochet patterns often refer to the WS (wrong side) and RS (right side), but these flowers are always on the RS.  OMG, did I just toss out another acronym?  Well, BYTE (brush your teeth everyday)!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely blog and a lovely concept! A toothpaste robe will be excellent. Not only the common people but also many a top notch dentist Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Arizona and so on and so forth will just love to read this blog of yours. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Next to smiles, they're my favorite.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...